Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Supreme. Dispersive
Consumables / Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Supreme. Dispersive
Ophthalmic Viscosurgical Device
Supreme is a dispersive viscoelastic solution of low molecular weight, highly purified grade of hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (HPMC) 2%, clear, isotonic, sterile, non-inflammatory and non-pyrogenic in nature. It is used for intraocular injection during anterior segment surgery.
86 000 Da
3 000–4 000 cSt
- Highly dispersive
- The best endothelial protection
- Easy removal
- Completely transparent
- No refrigeration necessary
- Easy transportation and storage (2–35 ºC)
Supreme is used to:
- coat ocular structures during cataract surgery: in the initial part, during casulorhexis and phacoemulsification, and during ultrasound;
- protect corneal endothelium in an eye where endothelium pathology is suspected.
Not available in USA
Sign our newsletter to be the first to learn about our special offers and to get secret promo codes for season and exhibition sales.