Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Supreme. Dispersive
Consumables / Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose Supreme. Dispersive
Ophthalmic Viscosurgical Device
Supreme is a dispersive viscoelastic solution of low molecular weight, highly purified grade of hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (HPMC) 2%, clear, isotonic, sterile, non-inflammatory and non-pyrogenic in nature. It is used for intraocular injection during anterior segment surgery.
86 000 Da
3 000–4 000 cSt
- Highly dispersive
- The best endothelial protection
- Easy removal
- Completely transparent
- No refrigeration necessary
- Easy transportation and storage (2–35 ºC)
Supreme is used to:
- coat ocular structures during cataract surgery: in the initial part, during casulorhexis and phacoemulsification, and during ultrasound;
- protect corneal endothelium in an eye where endothelium pathology is suspected.
Not available in USA