Rumex International Ltd has enriched ophthalmic product range with disposable handheld instruments for the anterior segment procedures
Over 20 years of experience in manufacturing reusable instruments has helped us develop a new product line of single use instruments marked with unparalleled quality, high performance, versatility and innovative design. Our disposable instruments are a cost-effective, reliable alternative for any operating suite. Conveniently packaged in individual sterile pouches, these ready for use tools save time and effort by eliminating costly cleaning, reprocessing and sterilization procedures and absolutely strike off safety concern associated with “true” sterility and risk of cross contamination. Utilization of brand new sterile packed surgical instruments can guarantee protection against transferring HIV, hepatitis, and a variety of other infections.
Aimed for maximum convenience, including minimized preparation time and after-use care, we have employed time proven and perfectly new manufacturing techniques that shaped the distinguishing features of the final product:
- brand new, precise and ready for use
- 100% control over the entire production process – design / material selection / manufacturing / assembly / sterilization / logistics
- completely biocompatible, non-toxic materials
- zero risk of cross contamination: utilization of brand new sterile packed surgical instruments can guarantee protection against transferring HIV, hepatitis, and a variety of other infections
- outstanding durability due to carefully selected materials
- delicate instruments are supplied in a protective blister
- designed as potentially reusable
- considerably reduced price (as compared to reusable equivalents) due to the unique composition of materials
- no additional expenses on sterilizing equipment units
- eliminated necessity of reprocessing, examination, repair, cleaning and sterilization
- transparent, fast and easy traceable instrument management
- efficient organization of the operating suite
- minimization of warehouse space
All instruments are packed in a sterile blister and are supplied in a box of 6.
Alternative analogs and Customized Instruments are available upon request.
Please send your request to email@example.com